Rachel's Random Ramblings


Seven things about myself:

1. You can currently see me and my family on the boxes of Kelty camping gear at Target. See more about that here.

2. I was only 19 when I got married. My hubby and I just celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary and we are more in love with each passing year. I definitely married my best friend. (you can stop gagging now...promise..no more mush!)

3. We are currently house hunting in our area for a bigger house, and let me tell you, this market is crazy! I'm excited about decorating and putting my mark on a new home for our family...if we can ever find the right house! Redfin and Zillow are my new bff's.

4. I hate needles. Not because of the pain, I actually have a fairly high tolerance for pain (I had two of my three kids without any medication), but because I literally pass out nearly every time. It's a vasalvagel response.

5. Surprisingly, I just went in for elective surgery at the end of May. I had a tummy tuck six weeks ago. It's the only surgery I have ever had. At the description of the procedure during my consults, I nearly passed out and would have to lie down and have a glass of water nearby. Valium was my friend the day of the surgery!

6. The thing I was most excited about getting done during the tummy tuck was having the diastasis recti fixed. Through three pregnancies, my abdominal muscles had separated by about 5 inches. Crazy what pregnancy does to you!

7. I love to travel and am looking forward to a family trip to Club Med in Ixtapa, Mexico in November. The warmer the location the better!

I also have this list that I complied a few months ago.

How random is that? What's random about you?

5 comments

Debbiedoos said...

Thank you so much for the lovely award...I am award free so you will not see me post on this, I do however, appreciate your thoughts so very much!

Unknown said...

Thanks soooo much! I appreciate your kind words :) Your blog is super cute and I love that dress you made with the pillowcase!!!

Unknown said...

And that family picture is so fun! I love it

No Big Dill said...

I blush! Thank you for your lovely words about me. I wish I was going to Mexico with you in November--sounds heavenly.

iammommahearmeroar said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me! I'm honored. Now I'm heading off to check out the other blogs that I don't know. Thanks again!

Cheri

Powered by Blogger.